7th February 2020
Who we are
We are Wicked Winters Books.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Information you provide to us: We collect your email address through our newsletter sign up form on this website so we can send you our newsletter. We will also collect your name, email address and any other personal information you provide through our contact form in order for us to reply to you.
- Information from third parties: We may receive data from third parties in the form of analytics, advertising networks or internet search providers.
Use of your personal data
We will only use your data in the following ways:
- To operate and manage our website.
- To send newsletters, administrative and promotional emails relevant to the website of which you can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
- To provide you with goods you have purchased directly from us.
- To deliver advertisements to you.
Who we share your data with
We take your privacy very seriously and won’t share your personal data with anyone outside of the following circumstances:
With third parties where it is necessary to provide services on our behalf. This includes social media advertising such as Facebook in order to create custom audience generation. This also includes data collection services such as MailChimp. These platforms are only allowed to use your data to provide a service to us.
If required by law to comply with specific legal processes.
How long we retain your data
We will hold your data as long as necessary to for use as outlined in this policy. We regularly review and delete data that is no longer relevant.
What rights you have over your data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your personal data. You can ask for the following at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask what data we hold about you, why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to.
- Ask us to amend/correct your personal data
- Ask us to delete your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data
- Withdraw any consents you have given us to processing of your personal data.
- Express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your personal data.
Third party links
Some links on this website are to third party sites. We have no control over these sites and they contain their own privacy policies. This site may also contain Amazon affiliate links.
We have security measures in place to prevent any loss or disclosure of your personal data through unauthorised access.
For email privacy questions please contact us at email@example.com.